Thursday, June 11, 2015

The First

So this is the very first post...

... so I'll start with a very brief introduction of myself. My name is Jan Žegklitz. I'm a PhD student at Czech Technical University in Prague. I study artificial intelligence, evolutionary algorithms and programming in particular. I also like programming in general, trying new languages and stuff...

In this blog I'm going to write about various things from my academic/hobby stuff. The nearest big one will be the GECCO conference in Madrid, Spain, which starts exactly in one month, where I'm presenting two papers:

  • Model Selection and Overfitting in Genetic Programming: Empirical Study (as a poster at the main conference)
  • Symbolic Regression by Grammar-based Multi-Gene Genetic Programming (at the Student Workshop)
I'll write more about these later...

No comments:

Post a Comment